THEY SAY MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE - WELL YOU WILL LOVE THIS. 160 ACRES WITH 2 SEP. TITLES - ONLY 15 MINUTES FROM YAMBA. LIFESTYLE AND AN INCOME.
Lot 86 & Lot 93 Ashby –Tullymorgan Rd, Ashby Heights.
Perfectly located for a quiet country living life style and with the beach only minutes away.
This beautiful 64.7 hectare/160 acres property with 2 separate titles on the North Coast Region of NSW offers it all. Close to world famous beaches and rainforest hinterland, 15 mins drive from the bustling beach town of Yamba and the Maclean township on the mighty Clarence River.
This property offers a diverse lifestyle with your own spring fed permanently running creek with deep pools leading to a spectacular rainforest gorge with sparkling cascades with an abundance of native flora and fauna. The property has partially been cleared land with securely fenced paddocks for livestock, all paddocks have access to one of the 4 dams all paddocks are linked allowing movement of livestock to flow and leaving the homestead grounds untouched. The 100 fruit bearing Mango trees and 100 fruit bearing Lychee trees gives another income potential also a manageable acre citrus orchard.
The single level homestead, stylish and immaculately presented colonial style is set well into the property giving a privacy to the owner and is positioned on top of a ridge overlooking the 64.7 hectare property and water views to an 80 metre long dam brimming with native birds and wildlife. Features include;
• A grand formal entrance lounge room giving way to well-designed family room that leads to the rear entertaining deck to perfectly to capture the spectacular outlook of the property a wood fired heating in family room.
• Boasting dual living spacious master bedroom separated from other bedrooms giving the master suite its privacy. Master bedroom has walk-in wardrobe and beautiful vanity and spa a full sized ensuite bathroom. Master bedroom has air-conditioning.
• With 3 extra exceptionally large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and 2 bedrooms with study nooks and shelving, 4th bedroom /office with built-in wardrobes and extra shelving all with private outdoor entrances .
• All rooms lead out to the surrounding veranda giving private access to all rooms
• A flexible generous layout open plan kitchen with impressive features and granite benches buffet including multi shelved walk in Pantry.
• Luxury high 10ft ceilings with ornate cornices ceiling roses in rooms, Ceiling fans are installed in all rooms and well design LED down lighting to give maximum lighting a cleaning finish.
• Polished hardwood floors throughout the homestead finished off with 10”skirting boards.
Included on the homestead property holds a 12x 8 meter working shed which has the obligatory man cave and 3 more rooms walled and ceilings for storage. Power and water to working shed.
The homestead and shed have access to 3 x 22,0000 litre water storage tanks, there are irrigation taps to all points around the 5 acre house paddock and to the chicken run from the dam, powered pump easy access to the house property.
On a separated titled section of land is a picturesque settler styled cottage with own power and water ready to for a bed and breakfast style living.
Also the property has cattle yards and cattle crush with water access to yards, a 148 Massey Ferguson Tractor with 3 point linkage for slasher, road plane, post hole digger and carry all front end bucket and blade.
Many other inclusions, please contact the Agent for more information and the GPS location is 29'24'40"S and 153'9'39"E
Be quick to secure a lifestyle second to none.
- Air conditioning
- Built-in wardrobes
- Pets allowed
- Rumpus Room
- Separate Dining Area
- Caravan or Boat Parking
- Exterior Lighting
- Fruit Trees
- Open Deck
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Established Gardens