What do I need to know when selling my property?
- The agent
- The level of service you will receive
- The company
- Value of property
- Method of sale
- Marketing plan
- Ways to improve sale-ability
- Working together
- Changeover costs
- The agency agreement
What will I do for you?
What you can expect of me - 'Point of Difference'
- One hour (1hr) Open Inspections Saturday & Sunday 1st two weeks.
- Email to over 200 genuine data base Purchasers.
- Presentation tips for your property to secure the highest price.
- An enthusiastic professional personalised service.
- Weekly contact to keep you up to date with any progress on the sale of your property.
- Feedback after each open inspection.
- A follow up of every buyer that comes through or enquires about your property. I will not let the buyer rest.
- A saturation of the entire office database to secure a buyer that is already on our books and qualified.
- First class photography, plans & editorial.
- Personal & professional service at every Open Inspection.
- Advice on the correct method of sale for your individual property.
- Marketing to gain you the best and appropriate exposure for your property.
- I will keep you abreast of the local market conditions.
- Professional negotiating skills to get you a premium price for your property.
"Achieving exceptional results for my clients through planning, presentation, pricing, marketing & my personal negotiating skills"
Why Richardson Realty?
Personal commitment as the Principal-Managing Director and as an Investor, Property Developer, Property and Sales Manager.
An agent that knows the area can provide a wealth of knowledge to potential purchasers.
You deserve the best and we guarantee to provide you with the best possible service in the sale of your property.
"Names and numbers"
We gather the names and numbers of every person who goes through your property. This enables us to talk individually with every person at the time which is convenient to them.
Along with our other methods of sale such as quiet listing and private treaty we can offer an auction service if required.
"We believe that the true measure of a business is the level of respect in which it is held by its clients, the general public and its competitors. We can never lose sight of the fact that real estate is really about people not homes."
Which way to sell?
A traditional method of sale commonly used to sell residential property. Your home goes onto the market with a predetermined asking price agreed between you and your agent and based on market analysis. In most cases and markets, this price, or a guide to it, is publicly stated, in some others it is not.
Auctions are highly focused marketing campaigns designed to expose your property to the maximum number of buyers, maximise your slae price and minimise the number of days your home is on the market. Your home is put p for sale on a specified date and this is preceded by an intensive marketing campaign and selected 'open days', all of which indicate your commitment to sell. The contract of sale is on your terms and conditions of the sale are predetermined. The nature of the marketing campaign means that the agent will be able to give you regular feedback from buyers in the market. This makes you well informed on auction day and assists in setting the reserve price.
The impending auction date can create a sense of urgency and desirability amongst buyers. Auction offers extra opportunity for the sale of your home because an offer can be made before, during or after the auction date.
A method used to sell properties 'off the market' - involving 'inspection by appointment' for qualified buyers.
In many cases your home will be on of the largest assets you will ever own and you can add thousands of dollars to the sale price, simply by paying attention to its presentation, both inside and out.
Following are a few tips to consider in order to present your home at its best to potential buyers. Since first impressions do count, we recommend you start with the outside.
Creating an impression of a well cared for home is essential. The first glimpse of a well maintained front garden will have a positive overall effect on visitors and create a good impression for the rest of the property.
- Give the exterior of the home a quick fix and makeover.
- Repair an paint any part of the house that it needs eg. paint peeling off gutters, fascia, doors and windows.
- Clean outside of the house including the windows and frames. Sparkling windows are like bright eyes, the are inviting and show a well maintained home.
- A pool can be a great asset for those looking for a home with entertainment and recreational facilities. Owners should ensure that the pool has been vacuumed and store away any pool equipment. Deck chairs and covers should be displayed to present an attractive environment.
Change over costs
"What are the unavoidable fees associated with selling & buying?"
- Government searches
- My fees
Marketing at best
"Marketing to the buyers - We know where our buyers come from"
We have tracked every listing and sale to define where the key business comes from, and thus evolved our procedures to ensure a high rate of successful sales:
- Internet -70%
- Signs - 5%
- Messenger - 8%
- Advertiser - 7%
- Database - 10%
We understand that our marketing skills attract buyers to your property. Persistent, individualised to your property and prominent - our marketing nets more buyers. Combined with superior negotiating skills, you have a greater chance of achieving an exceptional price for your property.
We utilise text, photography and eye catching colour with inset photos complimenting your property.
Feature on 'realestate.com.au' specifically and key websites along with floor plans and video links.
"Quality digital photography, professionally prepared floor plans and colour brochures"
Creating a positive first impression is of key importance. Quality photos and materials ensure a professional presentation.
- Editorial submissions
- Messenger exposure
- Advertiser ability
- Office window
- Personal Database
- Preferred Buyers' Club
- Email/SMS Database
- Registered buyers for specific locations and price range
- Buyers who will be directly emailed the details of your 'hot property'
Marketing property via the internet is developing more each day and Richardson Realty is at the forefront of this technology.
The site can increase the exposure of your property will get to potential buyers right throughout the country and in other parts of the world.
'www.realestate.com.au' is our preferred real estate partner website, working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week right now. It provides byers with up to the minute information on thousands of properties listed.
Our listings have Feature Property status with emails sent to registered buyers.
Affordable marketing packages
'On The Market' Package
- Professional photographer
- Professional floor plans
- 50 x colour brochures
- Local Buyers Guide
- Window display & letter drops
- Database to registered buyers
- Listing on www.richardsonrealty.com.au
- Featured listing on realestate.com.au
- Colour inset photo 6x4 sign board
Contact Kym today for a no obligation discussion and free appraisal of your property.